Saturday, April 29, 2017

Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen and Supra-Volume Mascara Review


I have another makeup review for you! This one is courtesy of a network called Octoly. I received two Clarins products from them- the 4-Colour All-In-One Pen and Supra-Volume Mascara. I will post a short review on Instagram, but I like showing off products in a blog format to really be thorough. 

4-Colour All-In-One Pen


Do you remember those pens in elementary school that had multiple colors all together? Weren't they so cool? I could spend all day clicking them. Well Clarins used that concept and made a pen with three eyeliners and one lip liner. The eyeliner colors come in black, brown, and indigo. The lip liner is a neutral chestnut shade. These pencils didn't glide real smoothly, which I felt was the main downfall. I did end up liking all of the colors though.


The lip pencil blended well and looked natural with my fair skin. I applied a touch of cappuccino colored gloss all over.




Supra-Volume Mascara


The mascara came in black with a long brush and medium bristles. It had a good formula that wasn't too wet or too dry, and isn't waterproof. It's not too fragranced either. For me it's a good everyday mascara.


I'm wearing the brown liner in these photos.


The 4-Colour All-In-One Pen is a really great solution to traveling. It doesn't significantly take up that much less room in your makeup bag, but it's easy to grab and go.

The Clarins 4-Colour All-In-One Pen retails for $30 and can be purchased from the Clarins website.

The Clarins Supra-Volume Mascara retails for $28 and can be purchased from the Clarins website.


Let know what you think of these products in the comments below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!