Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Vapid Lacquer Swatches From February 2017 Release


** Please vote for me at Essie.com/theessies to move me on to the semi finals! All info on previous post here. **

 

Hello ladies! I have a few swatches from a recent purchase of a brand quickly growing in popularity- Vapid Lacquer. It's no surprise really, they produce some gorgeous polishes! The one downside to their rise in the indie polish world is that they sell out so fast, you need to be on top of your online shopping game. Fortunately for me I'm at home all day and my schedule is wide open to buy all the things!

You may recognize three of these polishes that I used together in this cute Spring mani. I wanted to show them off in all their glory, plus two more fabulous shades, and you'll see why.



Waxing Poetic is a deep turquoise green with pink/gold/green shifting shimmer. It's such a unique color, different from anything I have. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.




Pegasus Poots is a blue leaning purple linear holographic. It's a soft shade, and the holo is not overpowering. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.




Ruffian is a dark blackened base with red/copper/gold shifting shimmer. A beautiful vampy color with a gorgeous glow! It was basically a one coater, but I applied two for kicks, no top coat.




Twerk-uoise is a light aqua linear holographic. Very similar to Pegasus Poots in the softness and amount of holo. Shown is two coats, no top coat. 




Unicorn Egg is has a light gray base with tiny white, blue, pink, and purple micro glitter, and the most delicate holographic sparkle.  I had my eye on this one last year but resisted. Finally I could resist no more and I'm so glad I caved! The formula applies really smoothly and isn't at all textured. Shown is three thin coats, no top coat.



Ruffian and Unicorn Egg are currently available on the Vapid website. There will be a restock this Friday, March 31st at 4pm CST where two of these polishes (Pegasus Poot and Twerk-oise), plus many others, will be available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!