Thursday, March 16, 2017

Colores de Carol Pure Imagination Collection


Hello my dears! Today I bring you new polishes from Colores de Carol! The Pure Imagination collection is a rainbow of nine linear holographic and iridescent glitter polishes, and one holographic flakie and iridescent glitter topper. I actually came up with the name of the collection and individual polishes! They were inspired by the elusive quality of rainbows and the boundless dreams and wonder they invoke. 


Colores de Carol polishes are all 5-free (meaning no Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor). The bottles contain .5 fl.oz./ 15ml.

Note: The blogger package I received needed some extra shaking. As I result some of my swatches turned out more cool-toned than the subsequent batches should be. Beside that, the formulas were good and they all applied smoothly without any issues.


Discovery is a medium pink linear holographic with iridescent micro glitter. Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Mirage is a punch pink linear holographic with iridescent micro glitter. It's much more warm toned in real life. Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Infinity is a medium cerulean blue linear holographic with iridescent micro glitter. Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Elysium is a greenish yellow linear holographic with iridescent micro glitter. Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Aquiver is a cool toned electric pink linear holographic with iridescent micro glitter. Shown is two coats, no top coat.




Daydream is a coral orange linear holographic with iridescent micro glitter. This is one of my favorites. Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Muse is an orangey gold linear holographic with iridescent micro glitter. My favorite of the collection! Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Fantasia is a medium bright green linear holographic with iridescent micro glitter.  Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Curious is a medium purple linear holographic with iridescent micro glitter. Shown is two coats, no top coat.



Stargazer is filled with silver holographic micro flakes and iridescent micro glitter in a clear base. This can be worn as a topper or on its own in multiple coats. Shown is one coat over black.


Stargazer worn alone with three coats. I wanted to see how many coats it would take to get good coverage (in real life it looks like enough coverage), but I would suggest sponging it on for the best effect. It is so sparkly and princess-y looking, but of course my photos don't show its brilliance.



The Pure Imagination collection will be available March 17 at 9am EST and each polish retails for $11, or $100 for the entire collection. Make sure to use my code NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order!



Colores de Carol



I'd love to hear your thoughts on this collection! There are so many pretties to choose from but my top picks are Daydream, Muse, and Stargazer. Let me know what your favorites are in the comments.
xx Emiline xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!