Friday, March 31, 2017

Hehe Stamping Plates Review- New Plus ORZ and Super Hero Plates


Hello my lovelies! I have a review of one of my favorite brands' newest releases. I've reviewed the smaller round Hehe plates before (here) and I think they have fantastic designs. I was sent their three new Plus plates which are obviously larger and have more designs. I also received the Science Collection that was released last year, so keep your eyes out for that review coming soon!



ORZ-001

I was really inspired by these dots and wanted to create a simple yet detailed design with them. The smaller dots that I did in black were on the very edge of the plate so I had a little bit of an issue being consistent with them. Looking at them from a normal distanced perspective though it wasn't so obvious.

Products used:
Pipe Dream Polish Whitewater
Pretty Serious Pastel Pet Names Collection
Powder Perfect Black stamping polish




This plate also has some cool frame images that I thought would work perfectly as half-moon designs. I kept this one clean and simple for a more regal look. 

Products used:
Vapid Ruffian- vampy brown/red shimmer
Essie Penny Talk- copper




Super Hero- 004

I hate when my photos don't do a look justice, and this is exactly the case here. I did a gradient between a deep purple and blue with a shifting shimmer topper. In real life it all seemed to blend together well. Then the addition of this gorgeous design in a nude shade gave it a really special dimension which doesn't even come across here. Alas, as frustrating as it is, you can still see how pretty this design is and how well it stamps.

Products used:
Essie All The Wave- blue
Essie Kimono-Over- purple
ILNP The Magician
OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons




ORZ-002

For this last plate I fell in love with the lemon images and centered my design around them. The contrasting blue and yellow had a cool vibe so I tied them together with an accent watermarble nail.


Products used:
Polish My Life Drop It Like It's Yacht- yellow on pinky and watermarbled nail
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow- stamped yellow
Polish My Life Buoyant and Bouncy- blue
Pipe Dream Polish Whitewater- white on watermarbled nail



You can purchase these plates from the official website for $6 each, with free shipping if you spend $30 or more. Use my code "nailpolishsociety" for 10% off your entire order!

Be aware that there are counterfeit, lower quality versions of these plates elsewhere and the only place to buy genuine Hehe plates are from their website. 



Aiyoohehe

What's your favorite look here? Do you have any Hehe plates? I can't wait to show you my next review of the Science Collection. Send me good vibes so I come up with some great designs. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!