Monday, March 27, 2017

The Essies 2017 Top Ten Finalist Nail Art Tutorial- Negative Space Ikat



Hello lovelies! I am so thrilled to share with you that I am one of the top ten finalist in The Essie 2017 nail art contest! Isn't that amazing?! I still can't believe it. My first entry was this Drag Marble Swirls video tutorial. For the next round of competition I was asked to create another nail art look using the Essie Spring 2017 Collection. I came up with this bold, negative space ikat design. Pretty eye catching, don't you think? I'm always a little afraid of trying negative space designs, but I think it works so perfectly here.

Scroll down below to watch the video tutorial and learn how to recreate this look. Voting starts Wednesday, March 28th at Essie.com/theessies (vote once a day until April 7th). I would really appreciate your vote so I can move on to the next round!







Let me know what you think in the comments. And don't forget to vote for me at Essie.com/theessies starting tomorrow. Thanks so much my dears!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!