Friday, March 17, 2017

St. Patrick's Day Holographic Rainbows


Happy St. Patrick's Day ladies and gents! Since I don't own any green clothing (does teal count?) I wanted to do something festive on my nails for the holiday. So don't you dare pinch me!

Yesterday I posted my swatches and review of the new Colores de Carol Pure Imagination Collection, which is a rainbow of holographic polishes. I incorporated them into this mani by painting them over this stamped image of little rainbows. I love how it turned out!


Products used:
Colores de Carol Amelia- green glitter crelly
Colores de Carol Muse- sandy gold holo
Colores de Carol Discovery, Daydream, Elysium, Fantasia, Infinity, and Curious (rainbow holo shades)
Powder Perfect Black stamping polish
UberChic Beauty St. Patrick's Day stamping plate


Tonight I am making a full on holiday meal. Some traditional foods, and some fun green foods. I've never done it before so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!