Thursday, March 23, 2017

Sinful Colors Prosecco


It's rare that I post swatches of a polish on its own, but this one is special enough that it deserves the spotlight. I have seen toooons of photos of Sinful Colors Prosecco but was never able to find it in the stores/ I didn't look too hard for it. You can only chase after so many polishes at a time, right? Well I laid my hands on this recently and finally understand the obsession.


Prosecco is a beautifully strange mushroom taupe with gorgeous golden flecks. A perfect every day shade with an extra oomph. It had a nice and smooth formula that applied without issue. This is three coats, no top coat.



Well there you have it. Short and sweet. Do you have this color yet? What do you think of it? I promise it looks more flattering in real life. Those gold flecks tho... <3

You can purchase Sinful Colors at most drugstores- I got this one at a local grocery store for $2.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!