Thursday, June 30, 2016

Paint All The Nails Presents Animal Print


Hey ladies! It's already late in the day, but I just couldn't help joining in the party for this month's Paint All The Nails linkup. I had something a little more elaborate planned originally for the animal print theme, but I just haven't had enough time to make it happen. I recently swatched the new Celestial Cosmetics Pun-tastic Collection (review post coming soon!) and each polish has an animal pun name. I couldn't pass up the chance to use them in my animal print nail art!

Looking at the colors together I found four that go so well together, and that make beautiful peacock colors. I sponged the colors over a white base to create my gradient. Then I double stamped this peacock feather image with black, then gold. A little loose with the interpretation, but peacock feathers still count as animal print, right?



What I used:
Celestial Cosmetics Don't Listen, He's Lion- green
Celestial Cosmetics Freaking Meow-T- aqua
Celestial Cosmetics I Don't Give A Fox- blue
Celestial Cosmetics Toucan Play That Game- purple
Essie Good As Gold- gold
Rica Blackout- black
Seche Vite top coat
UberChic Beauty Mini Feathers stamping plate


Don't forget to check out the links below to see how everyone else was inspired by this theme!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!