Friday, June 10, 2016

ABC Challenge: F is for Feathers


Happy Friday everyone! Huh, I just realized I could have done some "Friday" nail art for the letter "F". But what would that have been? Any ideas? Being a mom, Friday is the same as any other day for me. It's just the same ol', same ol'. Anyway! For today's ABC Challenge prompt I came up with...


Feathers! I have a feeling that I'll be seeing some other feather manis today. Not only is it something that easily comes to mind, but they look so good in nail art! I have the new UberChic Fabulous Feathers Uber Mini stamping plate (that I will be reviewing soon) and I knew I wanted to use one of the images, but which one?? It was hard to narrow it down but I ended up going with a negative space image so I could do a water marble design underneath.


For the water marble I used the new Pretty Serious Pastel Pet Names collection (swatches coming soon). This six piece collection of pastel neons water marble beautifully and I couldn't wait to show them off. Of course colors these bright are a butt to photograph and the photos don't represent the intensity of this water marble as well as I would like. I wish I knew how to take black light photos because I know this would look sooo cool!



What I used:
Pretty Serious Fluffykins (pink), Peachie Poo (peach), Little Duckling (yellow), Bunny Poo Poo (green), Doodle Bug (blue), Cutie Patootie (purple)
Rica Blackout- black
Seche Vite top coat
UberChic Beauty Fabulous Feathers Uber Mini stamping plate


What do you think of this look? I would love to see a bird that had feathers like these, wouldn't you? If you'd like to join in the ABC Challenge you can find all the info here, and the InLinkz codes are posted the day before here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!