Thursday, April 28, 2016

Paint All The Nails Presents Monochrome


Yay! Today I am participating once again in the monthly Paint All The Nails linkup! There are always so many amazing looks and it's a great way for me to challenge myself. The theme we chose is "monochrome" and I just knew I would enjoy creating my look. Some of my very favorite looks I've done are monochrome (top two favorite here and here).

I initially was going to go in a different direction, until the idea of monochrome tropical nails came into my head. The idea intrigued me so much that I had to give it a try. Colorful palm tree nails are a bit cliché, yet I still love them every time. As much as I'm a fan of them, I've only tried the look once before in this Cheeseburger In Paradise mani (still one of my favorites!). This time though I present to you a moodier version of the popular look. I hope you enjoy the strange vibe as much as I do.


Do you notice anything different about the photo below?? I finally got a macro lens for my camera! I'm so excited! Thank you hubby for buying it for me. I am still playing around with it, but so far so good.


What I used:
KBShimmer Eyes White Open
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Show Steel-er- light gray
China Glaze Recycle- medium gray
black acrylic paint

What do you think? A little unexpected? Check out the amazing work from the other ladies down below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!