Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Nautical Nails With Pahlish


Hello my dears! Today's nail art is joining the list of one of my favorites I've ever done! I did it at the same time as my Delicate Dry Marble With Pahlish nails I shared last month, using the same technique. I've been sitting on these photos waiting for the right time, and I can't wait any longer! 


I'm having a hard time finding words. Pahlish Japanese Moon Melon is just the most gorgeous blue shade ever! The accent nail truly looks like real marble or stone, don't you think? There is so much depth that my camera didn't even begin to pick up! This blue and white combination I thought had a great nautical vibe so I added some charms to round out the look. The anchor might be a little big and clunky for normal wear, but aren't those starfish adorable?!


What I used:
Pahlish Draw Me A Sheep- white
Pahlish Japanese Moon Melon- blue
Born Pretty Store charms


I could wear this mani again and again, I love it that much. I hope you enjoy it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!