Monday, April 18, 2016

Pipe Dream Polish Mellowed Out Cremes Accent Nail

Good Monday to you all! Recently I had the good fortune of snagging the Pipe Dream Polish Mellowed Out Cremes collection. As promised to be, they are an absolute breeze to water marble! I am in love with all of the colors, but I chose to feature just four of the six in this mani.

I am often faced with the dilemma of whether to keep my nails simple or to go all out with the nail art. You always run the risk of ruining something that already looks good. This time simplicity won out and I stuck with just the accent nail. Next time would you like to see water marble on all the nails? Possibly with stamping on top?



What I used:
Pipe Dream Polish Unwind- nude
Pipe Dream Polish Peace Out- purple
Pipe Dream Polish Take It Easy- pink
Pipe Dream Polish Positive Vibes- coral
Seche Vite top coat

FYI these are all sold out out at the moment but will be restocked in the future. Keep your eyes peeled because they go fast!

I think the name of this collection is sooo fitting. Something about these colors is very soothing to look at. I can't wait to wear them again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!