Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nude and Neon Leopard


I am in love with this manicure! I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to do, even on my right hand. I've never been really big into animal print. I don't think I could pull off wearing leggings with this print (but I know some of you could!). There is something though, in being able to wear it on such a small area as my nails, that has made me a big fan. As soon as I did my zebra mani I knew I had to try leopard next. I especially love that there are endless possibilities for colors.
I had bought an Urban Decay mini set of six colors from Nordstrom Rack a few days before. I wanted to see them on, and thought this design was a perfect way to test them all out!





What I used:
Essie Mamba- nude base
Urban Decay Fishnet- purple
UD Showboat- orange
UD Radium- blue
UD Covet- green
UD Woodstock- pink
UD Perversion- black

What is your favorite kind of animal print? Do you feel like you can actually wear it? Which print should I try next?

4 comments:

  1. I've never been a huge fan of animal prints, but I might be able to handle it on a space as small as my fingernails. I'd love to know how you did it, though! It looks super complicated! Maybe you could try a cheetah print next. Or peacock feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to do a tutorial next time! It's really not very complicated. I'm not sure if I'm ready for peacock yet. Gotta work on my skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, personally, love animal print. I like it on my shoes, mostly. I think it would be fun to have nails like this while wearing my leopard print heels.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!