Saturday, August 31, 2013

31 Day Challenge!

I've been looking forward to doing a challenge since I started this blog. I am already feeling the anxiety and hope I'm not totally frazzled by the end. Just being able to keep on schedule and finish it will be a big accomplishment!
I will be participating in a 31 day challenge which is starting September 1st. I won't be posting on Sundays, so I will just try to catch up on Monday with a double post. The challenge is open to whoever wants to participate. Each day there is a new prompt, and you create a manicure according to your interpretation of it. There is a lot of room for creativity, which should produce lots of awesomeness.
If you're inspired to try all or just part of the challenge, I would love to see your photos! Feel free to post them on my facebook page, please :).
Sarah from Chalkboard Nails made this image for the challenge which she is graciously sharing. Go check out her post for this, or another version.


Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!