Friday, January 22, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge: 3 Shades Of Purple + Geometric


Hello everyone! I am excited about today's nail art because it is part of a challenge that I have just joined in on. This is my inaugural post for the Crumpet's Nail Tarts 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge. The idea behind the challenge is that everyone gets the same prompt (today's is "3 shades of purple") and then your assigned a more specific prompt out of the list of 40+ ideas (I was assigned "geometric". I like how structured it is, and yet there's still plenty of room for interpretation.

So I would like to tell you more about my mani and so on but this is proving to be a bit difficult at the moment. I woke up this morning and found my computer won't turn on! I made the unfortunate choice of leaving the writing until the morning. I'm just glad I was able to edit and include the photos last night! Anyway writing this on my phone is proving to be a challenge as I don't really use it much in the first place. So enjoy the pictures!







What I used:
Gunpowder Lacquer Plum Tuckered Out
OPI Lucky Lucky Lavendar
Polish My Life Muscat Martini
By Dany Vianna Leprechaun Gold
Seche Vite top coat
UberChic 3-01 stamping plate




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!