Wednesday, January 6, 2016

piCture pOlish Allure


Hiya there! Today I bring you another lovely piCture pOlish shade. This hot and sassy polish is named Allure and is a collaboration shade created with Instagramer Nina_D83. I love seeing collaborations done by artists that I follow and that inspire me. And if you're not following her work, you seriously need to check it out!


Allure is a rich magenta scatter holo. Although it's described as a scatter holo, there's something about the color (I'm guessing) that hides the rainbow. All of these photos are taken in full sunlight and it's just not really visible in the photos or in person. The formula as per usual was flawless and I applied this in two easy coats. Shown without top coat.

As you can see in this last photo there's a little bit of rainbow sparkle in the bottle, but it's not shining through on the nail.

You can purchase Allure for AU$13 from the piCture pOlish online store or one of their international
stockist.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!