What you'll need:
- pink, green, and black nail polish
- striping brush
- dotting tool and toothpicks
What to do:
- Apply pink polish on the entire nail.
- With a long striping brush, paint green polish over the pink at edge of cuticle, creating a "U" shape
- Clean up along cuticles. To add the seed shape place a generous dot of black polish with dotting tool (or with something round like a pinhead, etc). After placing the dot, while still in place, softly glide the dotting tool (almost hovering over the polish) upward. A toothpick is also a good tool to create the triangular shape above the dot.
- Repeat the same process for the seed shapes on another nail, alternating in a polka dot pattern. After they are sufficiently dry, apply a generous amount of topcoat to avoid smearing the seeds. Enjoy your mani!
OPI Hey Baby- pink
Wet n' Wild Ebony Hates Chris- black
Any questions? Please let me know if you recreate this look. I'd love to see it!