Sunday, August 31, 2014

31 Day Challenge 2014

It's that time of year again! Last year I had just started blogging a few weeks before I dove head first into the 2013 31 Day Challenge. And I'm telling you, it was a CHALLENGE. I learned so much though, trying new techniques and really stretching myself. If you'd like to see what I did last year, visit my 31 Day Challenge 2013: In Review. It will be fun seeing what I come up with this time and comparing!

Sarah of Chalkboard Nails is keeping up the tradition of this challenge, and has created another shareable graphic this year for each day's prompt. All of the posts for the challenge can be shared using the tag #31DC2014  across social media.



How it works:
  • I will be participating each day, beginning September 1st. The goal is to post each day until the end. Fingers crossed!
  • This is a challenge not a contest, so there are no rules!
  • Do just one prompt, or do them all. Do them in reverse (for all you people that have to be "different"). It really doesn't matter!
  • Anyone can participate. I would love for my readers to share their creations! It's the sharing and seeing what others create that gets my creative juices flowing. It's my favorite part!


This year I'm once again going to focus on trying new techniques and really pushing myself. That may end up as something completely brilliant, or a complete disaster. Either way I'm going to have fun and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. (I'm going to pretend that it's all fun and games and ignore how stressed out I get about it all :P ) Hope to see you around each day!


xx Emiline xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!