Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sinful Colors Curry Up


Hello beautiful people! Last month was pretty full of nail art, which I loved. It's about time though to pull some of my swatch posts out of my draft folder. So that's what I have for you today! I will be showing many more swatches this month. Don't worry though, there will still be a good balance of nail art posts.

Curry Up is from the Sinful Colors Chill Out collection released for summer. This shade immediately grabbed my attention because it's really unique. And when I say unique, I mean kind of strange. The name is very fitting because it truly emulates curry, but in an appealing way. It's a bright yellowish green with blue microshimmer and tiny copper glitters. Shown is two coats with topcoat. 

The formula was a little thicker than I expected. Not my favorite formula. Still, I'm willing to work with a less than perfect formula if I can't find another shade like it.



What do you think? Is this color you? I have to say, it's not really me. But being a nail polish hoarder, I needed to have it. I know I'll find a use for it in some nail art. Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!