Friday, April 4, 2014

Ruffian With A England Ascalon and Barielle Soho at Night


I have a quick and dirty post for all you lovelies today. My "schedule"(I say that to give you the impression that I'm actually organized) has been a little off lately, so I grabbed some photos that have been hanging out in my draft folder. Enjoy!




What I used:
Barielle Soho at Night- deep plum creme
a england Ascalon- holographic steel gray and lavendar duochrome
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly top coat

I hope you're all having a fabulous Friday! Have a great weekend. :)

3 comments:

  1. Can you educate me? Is ruffian a particular style, or just what you are calling this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a style, with a different color around the cuticles. Either than or I've been watching way too much "Tangled".

      Delete

I love to hear your comments!