Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Puzzle Piece Nails Autism Awareness Day


I think puzzle piece nails look so cool, I'm glad finally tried them! As many of you know the puzzle piece is a symbol used by various autism organizations. Since today is Autism Awareness Day, I figured it was a perfect time for it. 



I always feel like my manicure was a success when my two-year-old recognizes the design without any assistance. :)


I always forget how bubbly my manis get when I use Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. I would be annoyed, but it's really not noticeable in person.



What I used:
Barielle Banana Drop- yellow
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue- medium blue
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue-Away- baby blue
Sephora by OPI What's a Tire Jack?- black

What do you think? Have you tried this look before?

1 comment:

  1. This is so clever! My hands aren't steady enough to do this, but I wish I could do this.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!