Friday, October 21, 2016

ABC Challenge: T is for Tree


Here we are on week 20 of the ABC Challenge already! Well, it's not like it's exactly flown by, but still. Only six weeks to go! I was stumped (wait for it..) for ideas for today's "T" prompt until I remembered that I wanted to do this tree mani. I originally had some different polishes in mind for it but I recently got a few new piCture pOlish shades and I knew I wanted to include the gorgeous Mossy here.




What I used:
piCture pOlish Mossy- green holo
piCture pOlish Lakodom- light grey
Avon Forbidden Fudge- brown
Powder Perfect Robin Hood- green leaves
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Rapid Red
Seche Vite top coat
UberChic Beauty Lovely Leaves stamping plate


I got the song "Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree" stuck in my head today wearing this mani. The scale of my apples turned out just a tad bit large, lol. But I bet they taste delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!