Friday, October 14, 2016

ABC Challenge: S is for Sisters


I've been waiting for this day in the ABC Challenge for months, and it was timed perfectly! My piCture pOlish collaboration shade Sisters was released about three weeks ago and I knew that's what I wanted to use for the letter "S". You can read all about my inspiration for Sisters in this post HERE.

Going with the theme of sisters I filled my mani with hearts and the Venus symbol. It represents the love I have for my biological family and all my sisters from different misters. <3



What I used:
piCture pOlish Sisters by Nail Polish Society <3 <3
Powder Perfect Gold Stamping Polish
Powder Perfect White Stamping Polish
Seche Vite top coat
DRK-A stamping plate
Bundle Monster BM-S222 stamping plate
Bundle Monster BM-S224 stamping plate


You can get your bottle of Sisters through the piCture pOlish website, and their international stockists (availability may vary).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!