Thursday, February 4, 2016

Moo Moo's Signatures Skittlette


Hey hey ladies! I have a simple nail art post for you today! It's a pretty, not-quite-Spring but not-quite-Winter combination that I am loving right now. I had been lusting after this complex gray shade- Moo Moo's Signatures Molly Moo- and was so excited to get my hands on it. When I finally got around to purchasing it I decided to snatch up these two pastel shade as well.

Molly Moo is a really fantastic polish and I have swatch photos to share with you soon. I was a little disappointed in the formulas of the peach and mint shades, as I had such high hopes for those too. Fortunately I was still able to make them work well with the vinyl stencil design and I love the end result!


I ordered these What's Up nail vinyl stencils shortly after Very Emily posted this review of them. I kept thinking back to how long it takes me to place the lines down to do this pattern by hand like I did in these manis here, here, and here. I decided it was worth saving myself the time and headache! And wow. So much easier. A couple little extra stencils were thrown in my order too. :)


What I used:
Moo Moo's Signatures Molly Moo- gray
Moo Moo's Signatures Don't Take Lollipop From Stranger- mint
Moo Moo's Signatures Oh Lolly!- peach
What's Up Nails X-pattern nail vinyl stencil


I have used nail vinyls in the past but this is my first experience with stencils. I think I may be a little hooked now! What about you guys? Have you tried stencils and are you fans?


Also, if you missed yesterday's post, I am participating in a blog hop giveaway with the grand prize of a $400 gift card to Sephora or Ulta!! There are 38 blogs participating, each with a separate giveaway. You can enter my giveaway HERE and find out more about the grand prize.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!