Friday, February 12, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Love


Hello and happy Friday! Today's Challenge prompt was "love" and I figured why not take it literally with the word spelled out on my nails? I mean, I just got these really cute letter decals, so I might as well find an excuse to use them.

First, let's talk about this color of blue. It's gorgeous right? Last Saturday I made my weekly trip to Ulta (may or may not be true) and found this beauty in the clearance section. Yoink! And I just knew I couldn't wait very long until I used it.


I had fun making these cutesy nails. I got the chance to really utilize my new clear stamper! This thing is amaaaazing! Seriously life changing. It is a little trippy because it's like looking through a magnifying glass, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I did the dots, stripes, and "x"s by hand. The other patterns are all single images that I stamped multiple times. They're all cute on their own but I love them in these patterns. Then on top I added these darling water decals from Janes Tiny Things.


What I used:
Orly Snowcone- blue base
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pink Blink
Love, Charlotte xo by Color Club (no name) turquoise
Formula X for Sephora White Matter
Seche Vite top coat
Janes Tiny Things Arrowhead Font decals
Bundle Monster BM-S222 stamping plate


Thanks for reading you wonderful people. I LITERALLY love you!

xxEmilinexx


Don't miss out on these brilliant manis below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!