Monday, June 22, 2020

Essie Bustling Bazaar Summer 2020 Collection

*purchased by me


Hello lovelies! I've shared half of these swatches on Instagram and it's about time I share the rest! I loved this collection so much and didn't have any issues with application or formula. Let's take a look..

Spice It Up is a warm red creme. This is a one coater but I did two.



Worth the Tassle is a lilac purple creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Souq Up the Sun is a melon orange creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Kaf-tan is a butterscotch creme. This stained a little, fyi. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Bustling Bazaar is a turquoise creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Mosaic On Down is a glittery metallic gold. Shown is two coats plus top coat.

I posted this nail art look on Instagram using two of the shades from the collection. I loooove this mani!


What do you think of this collection? Which are you favorites? My top two picks are Bustling Bazaar and Souq Up the Sun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!