Saturday, June 6, 2020

ORLY Feel the Beat Collection



I'm going to try to keep up the momentum of posting long overdue posts! I really enjoyed this collection with a couple real standout shades for me. Let's take a look..



Magic Moment is sheer light purple/blue shimmer. Maybe I could have done a third coat because it was still more sheer than I wanted. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 



Lips Like Sugar is a pink leaning neon purple. LOVE this shade and the formula is great. Shown is three coats.


Lilac You Mean It is a pale, grayish lilac with violet shimmer. My other favorite of the collection. It's just so pretty. Shown is three coats.



Sweet Thing is a pale blush creme. It took a bit to build to opacity but it's still a nice shade. Shown is three coats.


Glow Baby is a bronze shimmer. Minimal streakiness and easy application. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



In the Groove is a reddish brown creme. Great formula and beautiful shade. Shown is two coats plus top coat.

The Feel the Beat collection is available now through www.orlybeauty.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!