Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year, Welcome 2019!



Happy New Year my lovely Society Sisters! I am so ready to start things over with a fresh new year. How about you? I was looking at my New Year's post from 2016 (here) and had to laugh at my goal setting. This year I'm feeling inspired to make bigger and better goals for myself. Resolutions sound a little too.. resolute.. and rigid for me right now. Goals seem to be a little more flexible and forgiving. Maybe that's just me. 


Once again looking back at last year my biggest and best moment was welcoming baby #4 into my family! My baby is six months old already and brings me so much joy. Now if he can start sleeping through the night I will be able to get so much accomplished! 


Last year I felt like so much of my blogging was just getting it done. This year I want to work on enjoying it more. That includes writing. I don't know how many people are actually reading what I right and not just looking at the pictures, but it's something I want to practice anyway. One way I plan on working on my writing is to do a brand feature each month! I'm really looking forward to this.

Another thing I'm working on is finding different poses for my photos. For over a year now I've been having issues with my wrist. It's embarrassing to admit but I've been so married to my current standard post and I haven't wanted to let go of it even though it exacerbates the problem. I hope to find something I like as much!


For my nail art I went in a very conceptual direction. It's saying goodbye to 2018 as it fades in the background with a newer and brighter year in the foreground. The base color reflects this as it's also transitioning. And of course fireworks too!



Products used:
Tonic Polish River

Whats Up Nails B034 stamping plate
Essie Penny Talk
UberChic Beauty Striper Nail Art Brush


TL;DR-

2019 Goals:
1. Write more on my blog, including brand features

2. Find a different hand pose
3. More goals that I have but don't want to make them public for fear of jinxing them :P


What goals have you made for the new year? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!