Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Zoya Winter Holographics Shades

*purchased by me

Hello lovelies! I have three gorgeous holo shades from Zoya that I bought a few weeks back. Two are new and one is a re-release from last year's Spring collection that I had been wanting to buy ever since. As expected from their holo shades the formulas are all fabulous and removal is easy. Let's take a look..  


Everly
is a fuchsia red jelly base with scattered holographic. The holo is so bright! Shown is two coat plus top coat.




Cadence classic pink jelly base with scattered holographic. Shown is two coat plus top coat.




Brighton is a sand nude jelly base with scattered holographic. This is the re-release from the Spring 2018 Bridal collection. Shown is two coat plus top coat.




These shades are all available at zoya.com  Which one is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!