Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Holo Hookup February 2019: Gothic Romance


Hello my lovely Society Sisters! February's The Holo Hookup polishes are dark, mysterious, romantic, and I can't get enough! The "Gothic Romance" theme is so perfect for Valentine's Day while the shades vary beyond just your typical red. This month the contributors are the three permanent indie brands- Cupcake PolishDifferent Dimensionand Glisten & Glow- with guest brand Baroness X!




Different Dimension Twisted Fantasy is a gray creme based linear holographic polish with added color shifting flakies and aurora shimmers. The flakies did make the application drag a little bit but not so much to be an issue. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





For this look I used What's Up Nails B031 stamping plate.


Glisten & Glow Dark & Dangerous is a blackened purple linear holo with platinum flakes. This reminds me a lot of Different Dimension's Firebreather from the November box, which I absolutely loved. This shade is so rich and stunning! Shown is two coats plus top coat.





For this look I used What's Up Nails B006 stamping plate.


Cupcake Polish Lament is a cool toned purple linear holographic with a strong red to gold shifting aurora shimmer. For me this is the standout shade of the box! It is so rich and delicately detailed. My photos really couldn't capture the beauty of it on my nails but I think this first brush shot shows it off. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





For this look I used Maniology M001 stamping plate from the Mani x Me box.


Baroness X Bloodletting is a deep berry jelly based linear holo filled with red metallic microflakies. This has a beautiful red velvet vibe to it and the formula applied nice and smoothly. Shown is two coats plus top coat.






For this look I used UberChic Beauty Love & Marriage 03 stamping plate.

February's The Holo Hookup box will be available for purchase Monday, January 21 at 9pm EST- Monday, January 28 at 9pm EST. The box retails for $40.

The Holo Hookup
Shop
Facebook
Instagram



Guest Maker Social Media Links:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/baronessx/
Facebook Fan Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/baronessXfans/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/baronessx_polish/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!