Saturday, December 15, 2018

The Holo Hookup December 2018: Cell-a-brate Biology


Hello lovelies! I am in love with January's The Holo Hookup polishes! The color story is bright and beautiful and all of the formulas are perfect in two coats. The theme "Cell-a-brate Biology" seemed a little out of left field but as long as it produces great polishes, I'm on board! This month the contributors are the three permanent indie brands- Cupcake PolishDifferent Dimensionand Glisten & Glow- with guest brand Bee's Knees Lacquer! 


Different Dimension "I Got My Ion You" is a teal creme based linear holographic nail polish with added gold microflakies. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





For this look I used Painted Polish Woodland Whimsy 2.0 and Hehe 089 stamping plate.


Cupcake Polish "Highly Cultured" is a hot bubblegum pink creme based linear holographic nail polish filled with opal iridescent glitters. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




For this look I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri White on Time and Hehe 092 stamping plate.


Bees Knees Lacquer "Asp Me About It " is a navy polish with linear holo and copper magnetic shimmer. I have struggled with magnetic polishes lately (maybe it's my magnet?), so you may able to get a stronger effect than shown here. Shown is two coats plus top coat. **magnet will be included**




For this look I used Powder Perfect Golden Stamping Polish and Hehe 090 stamping plate.


Glisten & Glow "#Cellfie" is a mustard yellow linear holo with an intense red/pink shimmer and pops of silver holo microglitters. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




For this look I used Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and Hehe 096 and 095 stamping plates.

January's The Holo Hookup box will be available for purchase Friday, December 21 at 9pm EST- Friday, December 28 at 9pm EST. The box retails for $40.

The Holo Hookup


Guest Maker Social Media Links:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beeskneeslacquer/
Facebook Fan Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/129919264297499/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beeskneeslacquer/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!