Saturday, December 22, 2018

Colores de Carol Winter Quad (Thermals)


Hello! Are you all ready for Christmas? I sure hope I am because I really need to rest and get healthy so I can enjoy the holiday! Oh and if I could catch up on my blog posts, that would be great too. I have the Colores de Carol Winter Quad for you, consisting of four tri-thermal shades with ultra chameleon chrome flakes and aurora shimmer. These were my first tri-thermals I've even tried and was impressed by how distinctive each shade was in transition. The formulas were consistently smooth and easy to apply too. Let's take a look..

My Favorite Snow Shovel is a magenta/pink/hot pink with aurora shimmer, micro holo glitter and UCC flakes. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Wool Mittens is a dark gray/medium gray/mauve pink with aurora shimmer, micro holo glitter and UCC flakes. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Hibernation Station is a teal/purple/green with aurora shimmer, micro holo glitter and UCC flakes. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Baby's First Sled is a light purple/medium purple/dark purple with aurora shimmer, micro holo glitter and UCC flakes. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



The Winter Quad is available now for $9 each or $42/all four through www.coloresdecarol.comMake sure to use my code NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order!

Colores de Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!