Monday, July 16, 2018

The Holo Hookup August 2018: Tea Party


Hello friends! I'm back with swatches of the July The Holo Hookup box! This is my second time reviewing the box and as I explained last time, The Holo Hookup is a monthly box with exclusive holographic polishes created in collaboration with three permanent indie brands- Cupcake PolishDifferent Dimensionand Glisten & Glow- along with a guest maker. This month's guest is the Aussie based brand Grace-full and "Tea Party" is the theme!



Different Dimension "Hit Me With Your Best Pot"

Different Dimension "Hit Me With Your Best Pot" is a dark sapphire blue linear holo. I found it dragged a little on the first coat but covers just fine on the second. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





This simple floral look was made using What's Up Nails Bloom Stencils.


Cupcake Polish "Brew-tea-ful"

Cupcake Polish "Brew-tea-ful" is a mulberry linear holo with blue/teal/purple/pink shifting flakies and red-to-gold shifting shimmer. The formula is thick with flakes which makes the finish a little textured before top coat. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





This cute stamped strawberry image is from What's Up Nails B008.


Glisten & Glow "Let's Get the Par-Tea Started"

Glisten & Glow "Let's Get the Par-Tea Started" is a light beige creme with linear holo and pink/red/gold shifting aurora shimmer. The formula applied nice and smoothly. Shown is three thin coats plus top coat.





Stamped with UberChic Beauty Fairytale-02 and Bottoms Up stamping plates.


Grace-full "Cute Tea"

Grace-full "Cute Tea" is a soft light pink linear holo with gold shimmer and gold flakes. This was my first time trying this brand and what a great introduction! The gold flakes are gorgeous against a very pretty pink shade. The formula was nice and easy to work with. Shown is two coats plus top coat.






Stamped with What's Up Nails B004 stamping plate.

The July Holo Hookup box will be available July 21st, 9pm EDT through July 28th, 9pm EDT. The box retails for $40. 


The Holo Hookup
Shop
Facebook
Instagram



A few weeks back I threw a tea party for my daughter and a few of her friends. It was our first one and I can't wait to do it again! I love every shade in this box, with Grace-full Cute-tea being my favorite. Let me know your thoughts on these shades!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!