Friday, July 20, 2018

piCture pOlish Summer 2018 Release + Comparisons



Hello my lovely Society Sisters! Today I have six new shades from piCture pOlish, four of which are collaboration shades with some really talented ladies! I absolutely love how all six of these look together, and they're all beautiful on their own as well. I knew I had to buy them all! Let's get to it..


Princess is a light bubblegum pink with golden flecks and holographic flakes. Shown is two and a half coats.


Comparisons with Blossom, Princess, Candy, and Grace


Eternal is a tangerine orange with holographic flakes. Shown is three coats with top coat.


Comparisons with Rebelle, Eternal, Florence, and Totes


Fresh is a bright lime green with holographic flakes. Shown is two coats.


Comparisons with Sorbet, Fresh, Cozy, and Lime Lite


Destiny is a cool artic blue with holographic flakes. Shown is three coats with top coat.


Comparisons with Salt Water, Destiny, Whimsy, and Alice


Royal is a rich, cool toned purple with holographic flakes. Shown is three coats with top coat.


Comparisons with Pandora, Royal, Mythical, and Imperial


Fancy is a juicy peony pink with holographic flakes. Shown is two coats with top coat.


Comparisons with Flirt, Fancy, Rose, and Wanderlust


Each shade retails for $14 AUD and can be purchased through the piCture pOlish website or one of their international stockists 

What do you think of the new shades? Do you have a favorite? Fancy is my top pick because it looks so darn good on me. Destiny and Princess would be my next favorites. Let me know in the comments below if you have thoughts or questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!