Friday, June 8, 2018

KBShimmer Wanderlust Collection



Hello lovelies! KBShimmer is releasing a new collection inspired by the laid-back vibes of Venture, California, with its seaside location, lush nature, and calming beaches. It consists of eight shades in various finishes- holographic, shimmer, flaky, and creme. The Wanderlust Collection will expand as new locales are explored and provide further inspiration! 


Wander-ful World is an electric magenta linear holographic. This had a great formula and applied beautifully. I am always a fan of intense pinks! Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Meet Me At The Barre is a pale pink pastel creme. It's a lovely color but I found the formula to be chalky, and it didn't self level well for me. Shown is three coats plus top coat.


Hakuna Moscato is a blushing rose gold with micro flakes and scattered micro holographic glitter. I didn't know what Moscato was before now (it's wine), but I love the name of this shade! The formula is very sheer so you can even use it as a topper. Shown is three coats plus top coat. 



Rise and Grind is a light brown linear holographic. If you love neutral holos, this will be a good one to add to your collection. This had a great formula and applied smoothly. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Cactus If You Can is a light subdued green with soft pink shimmer and micro holo sparks. For someone who doesn't gravitate to greens I was surprised that this ended up to be my favorite! Two coats almost covers it but for full opaqueness I did three. Shown with top coat. 



Don't Fear the Reefer is a minty aqua linear holographic. It applied well except for a little patchiness near the cuticles. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Now & Zen is a blue base with shimmer that shifts from blue, to aqua to lavender with micro holo flakes. The shift is subtle, but more obvious than my photos show. This was a little patchy on first coat but covered well on second coat. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Succ It Up is a cool toned purple with holo micro flakes and a strong blue green shimmer. Okay, you gotta love this name too! This had a very sheer formula which makes the shimmer stand out, and applied well. Shown is three coats plus top coat.


The Wanderlust Collection launches June 15th and each polish will retail for $10. Purchases can be made through the KBShimmer websiteHarlow & Co.Color4Nails, and Amazon

KBShimmer

What are your thoughts on the collection? I really love the inspiration and color palette! Cactus If You Can was a surprise favorite for me but it was no surprise that I loved Wander-ful World! Let me know your favorites in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!