Friday, June 1, 2018

H2Oh! Water Decal Review


Hello lovelies! I am so pleased to share with you a new-to-me water decal brand, H2Oh!, created last year for Russian stockist LakoDom. The decal images are all original, designed by three very talented Russian nail artists- @freiliiegend, @sasshhaaaa, and @nailtard. When offered a chance to review these, I browsed the selections and found it almost impossible to choose! The artistry is seriously amazing, and above and beyond any decals I've ever used. 

Each pack includes 28 images with two complimentary designs. The white areas in the decals are clear so they look best when applied over a white base polish. Of course you can experiment with other base colors to achieve a different effect. I found these really easy to work with and there is a good range of sizes in each pack to fit any nail. One last thing- many of my photos make the decals appear to be pixelated, but that's only the result of my camera/editing. Now let's take a closer look..

F005

Polish used: 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri White On Time



S007

Polish used: Zoya Storm



F011

Polish used:
Cupcake Polish Shut Your Tulips




F003 

Polish used:
Essie Gel Couture Getting Intricate 



F008 

Polishes used: 
OPI No Turning Back From Pink Street
OPI I'm Sooo Swamped



F006

Polishes used:
Essie Anchor Down
Essie At the Helm



H2Oh! water decals can be purchased through LakoDom (Russian website) or Harlow & Co (International stockist). Follow their Instagram for more inspiration!



If decals are your thing, or you want them to be, I highly recommend these! I can't wait to try out more.

What do you think of these designs? Do you see any that are your style? Let me know your favorites in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!