Wednesday, May 23, 2018

ORLY Neon Earth Collection (Summer 2018 Color Pass Box)


Hello lovelies! Today I have swatches of the ORLY Neon Earth collection to share. I'm really feeling the vibes of the color palette and for the most part the formulas were really nice. This collection is part of the Summer 2018 Color Pass Box that also included top coat, skin care, and nail art items. The Box is a really great deal for those who love buy full collections, plus if you read on to the end I have a discount code for you!


Desert Rose is a rosy coral creme. I love rosy shades and have a lot of them, but this still differs from anything in my stash. It had a fantastic formula and is a one coater, but I did two just in case. Shown with top coat.


Blazing Sunset is a blinding neon pink/orange. Aaah, neon polishes, my nemesis. They are so impossible for me to photograph correctly! I thought it had an excellent formula and I didn't need a white base underneath. Shown is two coats with top coat. 


After Glow is a neon peachy/salmon creme. Another super punchy shade that was hard to capture. The formula was less stellar here but still easy enough to work with. Shown is three coats with top coat.


Sands of Time is a nude leaning apricot creme. The formula was good and I like how warm of a neutral this is for Summer. Shown is two coats with top coat.


Moon Dust is a light sandy beige metallic. I don't see that I'll ever be a fan of metallics like these. I just can't get past the brush stroke finish. But it did give good coverage. Shown is one coat with top coat.


Valley of Fire is an intense copper metallic. Isn't the name a perfect match for this shade? I love the color, and even though I'm not a fan of the finish, I'm kind of giving it a pass here. Shown is two coats with top coat.


ORLY Color Pass subscribers get four lacquer collections (plus fun bonuses) delivered quarterly, before they hit shelves, for only $119/year. You basically get two collections per year FREE! To sweeten the deal I have something for my followers- Use my discount code NPSOCIETY to take $10 off!

Available now through www.orlybeauty.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!