Friday, May 25, 2018

UberChic Beauty Collection 26 and Bottoms Up Stamping Plates Review


Hello lovelies! UberChic Beauty just launched their new website as well as a new Collection 26 and Bottoms Up single stamping plate. I found lots of images that I wanted to use as usual from the three plate collection. I kept it down to just four manis so that I could get them done in time for the launch. The Bottoms Up plate posed a little more of a challenge for me to figure out what images to use. The majority of them are alcohol and coffee themed, none of which I consume, so I had to get a little more creative. I'm pretty happy with the nail art I've created from these plates! Let's take a closer look..


26-01

This is my favorite plate out of the collection and I ended up doing two looks from it. The above leaf image is so cute and will be using that in the future for sure. I love the simplicity of this first look. I've done similar nail art in the past using gold over dark purple bases. It's a winning combination I keep coming back to.

Polishes used:
Tonic Bauble
Essie Penny Talk



Aren't these flowers cute? I love these more "free standing" images that you can place anywhere on the nail.

Polishes used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Sky Blue, Cotton Candy, Melon, Canary, Wisteria, and Sea Green



26-02

I am always drawn to fun abstract/texture images. Again I go back to a favorite standby and pair them over a holo polish.


Polishes used:
China Glaze Liquid Leather (black)
Color Club Harp On It (silver holo)
Bundle Monster Teepee Tipping (orange), Empire Club (green), and Astronomical (blue)
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Dandelion (yellow)



26-03

This mani was so simple to do and yet packs a big punch. Love it!

Polishes used:
OPI Tile Art to Warm Your Heart (blue) and Sun, Sea, and Sun in My Pants (yellow)
Rica Whiteout stamping polish



Bottoms Up

See what I mean about his plate having a LOT of alcohol themed images? Since that's not my scene I started off with this soda inspired mani. I wish the image was a little wider so the ice cubes didn't look so uniform on each nail. I do like the added touch of a milky polish to give the cubes some dimension and realism. 

Polishes used:
Cupcake Polish Frankencense (brown holo)
KBShimmer Fillin' Groovy base coat (milky white)



And now for my favorite mani! This grape image was the first to stand out to me- I am especially in love with the vine's curly cues! Oh, and I've been dying to use this purple creme from Girly Bits. Obviously it's beautiful, but more importantly because I named it! :) 

Polishes used:
Essie Gel Couture Fairy Tailor (sheer pink)
Painted Polish Stamped in Greenery (green)
Girly Bits My Peony Has A First Name (purple) and The Shaft (holo)


The Bottoms Up plate retails for $14.99 and the Collection 26 plates retail for $24.99. Both are available now through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty
Instagram 

With the launch of the new website there are some pretty sweet sale prices as well as bundle deals. Make sure to go check them out before the sale is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!