Friday, October 13, 2017

Emily de Molly October 2017 Release


Hello lovelies! How is your October going so far? We have had a week of gorgeous sunshine and turning leaves. I've been trying to spend as much time outside as possible because I know it going to turn gloomy any day. Speaking of beautiful things, I am excited to share these eight stunning new polishes from Emily de Molly! When Hayley contacted me and asked if I'd like to swatch them I was thrilled. I've been wanting to grow my very small EdM collection for some time. Well let me tell you I was not disappointed at all with the colors and the formulas were all on point as well. Let's take a look..


End of Seasons is a burgundy to orange multichrome with gold holographic glitters. My photos don't show the color shift very well, but it's much more visible in person. Shown two coats plus top coat.




Pretty Persona is a light pink with strong green to pink shimmer, iridescent flakes and fuchsia and silver micro glitters. The large flakes take a little more care in application. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




The Counting Order is a light blue base with heavy green to pink shifting shimmer, iridescent and silver glitters and blue flakes.  Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Chase the Charmed is a rose gold linear holographic with iridescent flakes. Nom nom nom. So stunning! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




The Plain Wall is a pink toned light taupe with heavy turquoise shimmer and silver flakes. The shade is so unusual and subtle, I really dig it. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Ever Sort After is dark purple with green/purple/red multichrome shimmer and silver flakes. Shown is two coats plus top coat




Land of Critique is a light purple holo with pink shimmer, red to green shifting glitters and silver micro glitters. So so pretty! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Stylish Cover Up is a dark purple to red thermal with gold shimmer. Thermals have never been my "thing" so I was really impressed with this one! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




All eight shade will be available for purchase October, Friday the 20th at 10am AEDT (Australian site) and October, Thursday the 19th at 7pm EDT (US and international site). 

Emily de Molly


So what do you think? What are your favorites? It's tough to choose but I think my top three are Chase the Charmed, The Plain Wall and Land of Critique. I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!