Monday, October 23, 2017

UberChic Beauty Radiate Love and Texture-licious 03 Stamping Plates Review


Hello beautiful people! I have returned from my vacation and am getting back into the grind of things. It was wonderful having a few days in the fresh air, away from it all! For today's post I have two new UberChic Beauty stamping plates to share, both of which I love! The Radiate Love plate is kind of a spin-off of the Mandala Love plate and has a lot of really beautiful intricate designs. I was excited for a third Texture-licious plate because those are some of my favorites! Let's take a look..


 Radiate Love

credit: UberChic Beauty


Polishes used:
piCture pOlish Gelato, Autumn, and Foxy
Rica Blackout



There is a very subtle stamped gradient in this mani that my camera didn't pick up well. That's why you'll see just a little bit of purple near my cuticles. 

Polishes used:
Tonic Polish Quasi Stellar
BMC Rocko Wear (turquoise), Clarissa Blue (light blue), Eldorado (purple)




Texture-licious 03

credit: UberChic Beauty

This is not my usual color palette but I wanted to try something new. I can't say I love it on me, but maybe someone else will!

Polishes used:
Painted Polish Stamped in Mustard, Stamped in Mocha, Stamped in Mulberry, Mellow Mustard



This is my favorite one! Aren't those textures just fabulous? I love the brushstroke image the most, but because it was on the edge of the plate it was a little challenging to use.

Polishes used:
KBShimmer Eyes White Open
Orly Liquid Vinyl
BMC Rose Garden (coral), Teepee Tipping (orange), Empire Club (green), Astronomical (blue), Eldorado (purple)


The Radiate Love plate retails for $14.99 and the Texture-licious 03 plate retails for $7.99. They are available now through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty



Do you have a favorite look from these plates? I'd love to know your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!