Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Colores de Carol Metamorphosis Collection


Hello friends! I'm taking off for a vacation tomorrow so I wanted to make sure to get this post up before I leave. Today's post is an upcoming collection from Colores de Carol that consists of five multi-chromes with holographic and chameleon flakes. Four of them look pretty similar to each other, but each have a different color shift. I struggled to photograph the shifts in my indoor setup, so just know they are more visible in different lighting. They are all super sparkly and the formulas are great! 



Mutation is a green/blue/purple shifting multi-chrome with holographic flakes and crystal chameleon flakes. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Transmutation is a cyan/blue/purple/copper shifting multi-chrome with holographic flakes and crystal chameleon flakes.  Shown is two coats plus top coat.





Awakening is a copper/purple/red/yellow shifting multi-chrome with holographic flakes and crystal chameleon flakes.  Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Reversal is a purple/copper/green shifting multi-chrome with holographic flakes and crystal chameleon flakes.  Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Renaissance is a gold/green/purple/silver shifting multi-chrome with holographic flakes and crystal chameleon flakes.  Shown is two coats plus top coat. 



The Metamorphosis collection will be available October 20th at 9am EST through the Colores de Carol website and retails for $50/collection, or $11/each. Make sure to use my code  NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order!

Colores de Carol



What do you think of the collection? Renaissance is my favorite here because it is such a unique color combination that I've never seen before! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!