Friday, June 23, 2017

Pretty Serious Cosmetics Rainy Days Collection


Here's another swatch post I've put together from a collection I recently purchased. Can you tell that I have been buying a LOT of nail polish lately? There are just so many irresistible collections being released, I can't help myself. I present you with the Pretty Serious Cosmetics Rainy Days Collection. It consists of six beautifully moody, muted cremes. The ten years that I lived in Washington State I hated the constant rain. I still don't think I could ever live there again, but I do get a little nostalgic for those misty, drizzly days. The collection helps fill that little hole in my heart.

The formulas were all consistently awesome. Each one applied really smoothly and self leveled completely. The only issue I had was with Precipitation because it stained my nails, which seems to happen with any teal polish I try. Otherwise they are totally fabulous. Let's take a look..




Misty is a dusty tiffany blue/green creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Cloudburst is a deep turquoise creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat.


Precipitation is a deep, saturated teal creme. This stained my nails. Is there a teal that doesn't? Shown is two coats, no top coat. 


Petrichor is a dusty denim creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat. 


Overcast is a brownish gray creme. Shown is two coats, no top coat. 


Pluviophile is a purplish/reddish taupe creme. It's really such a unique color in my favorite color family. I love it! Shown is two coats, no top coat.


The Rainy Days Collection is available now from the Pretty Serious Cosmetics website. Pretty Serious is having a makeover so they are all on sale right now for $6.64 USD/each.


Do you have a weak spot for cremes like I do? Especially dusty ones like these? Last question: Rain.. yay or nay? Lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!