Monday, July 18, 2016

UberChic Beauty Collection 10 Stamping Plate Review


Hello lovelies! Today I am sharing with you the Collection 10 stamping plates from UberChic Beauty! There are always so many images in these collections, it makes it so hard to choose which ones to showcase. For the most part I did some simpler designs here that any novice should be able to replacate. Though I did throw in a couple more complex ones too. My favorite part about these plates is that some of the designs are repeated, but in different ways. Some designs have both positive and negative images, and some have smaller stand alone images. Let's take a look!



Products used:
KBShimmer Sandals In The Wind- base color
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jade Jump- light green
Essie Good as Gold- gold




Products used:
Pipe Dream Polish Something Blue
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pink Blink




Products used:
Bliss Polish Forever Mine
Rica Blackout




Products used:
Love, Angeline Veiled- base color
(I thought I had all the other colors written down but I can't find the list. Oops)




Products used:
ALIQUID Lacquer Matronalia- base color
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Plummet- dark purple
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Leapin' Lilac- light purple
Powder Perfect Mattificent top coat (first photo), Seche Vite top coat (second photo)





Products used:
Powder Perfect Smooth Sailing Base Coat
Essie High Maintenance- sheer nude
Sephora by OPI Meet Me At The Disco- holo glitter
Rica Whiteout- white



The UberChic Beauty Collection 10 set retails for $24.99 and can be purchased through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty


What do you think of this collection? Any of the images call out to you? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!