Friday, November 1, 2013

My Favorite Polishes Right Now For Autumn

Right now I am really digging polishes that scream to me, "Autumn appropriate!". Ever since this season changed I've been so excited to put these on. These last few weeks have been so beautiful with the crisp cool air, drinking hot chocolate, watching the leaves fall...and staring at my gorgeous nail polish. Instead of keeping them all to myself, I thought I'd share some with you. So let's get right to it.


OPI I Knead Sour-Dough 

This color is warm and snuggly like a sweater. It is reminiscent of two of my favorite polishes, OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know and Sephora by OPI Metro Too Chic. They all are soft warm browns with pretty microshimmer.

2 coats, plus top coat. I got the hook-up and purchased this from SalonCentric for $4.50



Sally Hansen Insta-Dri No S-pear Time

This one might be a bit of a surprise if you know that I'm not a big fan of the color green. This green though, it so different than the few I have, and I couldn't pass it up. It also looks much better on than in the bottle!

1 coat, plus top coat. Purchased from Target, on sale for a little over $3.



China Glaze Goldie But Goodie

I really love this one! It's a gold foil, but with really warm copper/bronze tones. It's perfect for a party, but still everyday wearable too.

2 coats, no noticeable different from one coat, plus top coat. Purchased at Sally Beauty Supply. I think I got this as a BOGO, but retails for $6.79, or less with your Sally Beauty card.



Zoya Pepper

Ooo, this is so lovely. I've mentioned before that I love a classic red manicure. I love this brick red that coordinates with the muted shades I'm wearing in my clothing so well.

2 coats, plus top coat. Purchased at Ulta for $8(?).



OPI Sprung

This polish was part of OPI's spring collection, strangley enough. I think they came up with the color and loved it so much, they couldn't wait until the fall line came out to release it!

3 coats, plus top coat. Purchased from from SalonCentric for $4.50



So what do you think? What have you been wearing this season? What is your go-to shade?


4 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE the green! I also love this last OPI one. These are beautiful! It's got me itchy for more colors... Not a good thing... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!