Monday, October 14, 2019

ORLY Dreamscape Fall 2019 Collection


Hello lovelies! I have so many posts that are 90% done and I have been struggling to finish that other 10% and have them ready to go. So I'm going to be brief and let you know I loved this collection. The formulas were all really great, no issues at all. Ethereal Plane is now a favorite neutral of mine, I even wore it for my family photos! Let's get to the swatches now..


Dreamweaver is a warm mauve-y midtone nude. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Ethereal Plane is a soft pink nude with a subtle but transformitive blue sheen. Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Free Fall is a pale lilac/gray with a silver sheen. Shown is three coats plus top coat.




Astral Projection is a cool toned medium gray. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Into the Deep is a dark charcoal gray creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Air of Mystique is a deep teal with a light toned shimmer. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


The Dreamscape collection is available now through www.orlybeauty.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!