Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Picture Polish Summer 2019 Releases + Comparisons


*Purchased by me
Hello lovely Society Sisters! I'll be playing catch up for the next couple weeks on some older swatches as I also show you some newer releases. I swatched these Picture Polish shades a couple months back and figured I should probably share them before I post the newest release! There was another collaboration shade that I didn't end up purchasing and a handful of new cremes that I bought after this order. So let's take a look at the five I have here..


Ziggy is a purple/magenta with scattered holo flakes and small gold glitters. The formula is nice and the glitters are easy to work with. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Comparisons with Allure, Ziggy, Mad Magenta, and Bonkers.


Pinkie is a saturated hot pink with scattered holo flakes. The formula is nice and smooth. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Comparisons with Fancy, Pinkie, Wanderlust, and Candy.


Ariel is a saturated aqua blue with scattered holo flakes. The formula is nice and smooth. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Comparisons with Surf, Ariel, Fool's Gold, and Marine.


Triton is a deep royal blue with scattered holo flakes and small gold glitters. The formula is nice and the glitters are easy to work with. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Comparisons with Soul, Tritan, Freya's Cats, and Blue.


Boho Shown is dusty purple creme. The formula is nice and smooth. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Comparisons with Violet Femme, Boho, Royal, and Wisteria.

What do you think of these shades? Do you have a favorite. As expected, the formulas were really great and I would recommend all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!