Monday, May 20, 2019

Zoya Barefoot Summer 2019 Collection


Hello lovelies! I have the new Zoya Barefoot Summer 2019 collection to share! There are twelve shades in all- including cremes, shimmers, and one glitter topper. Most of the formulas were good, and a couple took a little more effort. I wish I had the Z-wide brush for all of them because I think that would have made a difference in application. Let's take a look..


Joey is a pale peach creme. Shown is three coats plus top coat.


Tessa is a warm peachy neutral with gold and coral micro shimmer. This applied a little patchy but it SO pretty! Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Keira is a light sandy taupe with strong copper shimmer. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Marcy is a hot coral shimmer. This is a very glowy shade which doesn't come across well in my photos. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Liza is a marsala rose creme. This was essentially a one coater! Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Robbie is a raspberry pink/red with gold flecks. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Dacey is a hot pink creme. This was more sheer than I expected but still came out as a really lovely shade. Shown is three coats plus top coat.


Rie is a warm purple creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Walker is a deep blue creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Bee is a soft pale yellow creme. Shown is three coats plus top coat.


Eleni is a pastel seafoam blue creme. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Dallas is a clear base with topper with silver glitter, large white hex glitter, and small white glitter. Shown is one coat shown over Eleni. (I forgot to take a closeup of this one. Sorry!)

The Barefoot Collection is available now at zoya.com . Although the glitter topper doesn't particularly excite me, there's not a shade in the whole collection that I dislike. My favorites are the brighter shades and I'm really starting to mentally prepare for summer!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!