Friday, May 17, 2019

Colores de Carol In the Garden


Hello lovelies! How gorgeous is this collage of colors! Looking at these bright and happy shades makes me warm and fuzzy inside, lol. I have a stunning eight piece collection from Colores de Carol to share as well as a new nail care product. The six solid colors are on the sheerer side to really let those shimmers and glitters shine. There are also two glitter toppers that are really fun and colorful. Let's take a look..

Pansy is a berry pink with aurora shimmer, micro holo glitter, and iridescent chameleon glitter. Shown is two coats plus top coat.





Bird of Paradise is a coral-y pink with aurora shimmer, micro holo glitter, and iridescent chameleon glitter. Shown is three coats plus top coat.




Primrose is a warm yellow with aurora shimmer, micro holo glitter, and iridescent chameleon glitter. This color is beautiful and saturated which in turn stained my nails, so just a heads up. It also was the most sheer. Shown is four coats plus top coat. 




Gladiolus is a medium teal with aurora shimmer, micro holo glitter, and iridescent chameleon glitter. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Bluebird is a periwinkle with aurora shimmer, micro holo glitter, and iridescent chameleon glitter. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Morning Glory is a medium purple grape with aurora shimmer, micro holo glitter, and iridescent chameleon glitter. This is one of those purples that my camera turns blue so I tried to color correct as much as I could. Shown is three coats plus top coat.




Hyacinth is a pink, green, blue, and purple micro glitter in a holo shimmery slightly pink tinted base. Shown is one coat over Sally Hansen On My Grey (opaque in three coats).




Baby's Breath is a clear base with shifting iridescent glitter in various sizes and shapes, micro holo glitter, and iridescent chameleon glitter. Shown is one coat over KBShimmer Eclipse.




Colores de Carol now offers cuticle oil! I was given three scents to try- Cotton Candy, Peach, and Pineapple Papaya. They all smelled yummy and sweet with Pineapple Papaya being my favorite! The other options are Summer Melon and Unscented. The ingredient list is made up of nourishing oils- Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Vitamin E Oil and fragrance oil. The oil absorbs quick enough that I can put it on before I run out the door. The only thing I would improve upon is a softer applicator brush. But overall I am really enjoying these!


The polishes retail $11.50 each or $80 for the collection. The Cuticle Oil retail for 15 mL/$8.50, 10 mL/$7, 5 mL /$5.50 and can be purchased at coloresdecarol.com

Colores de Carol


What do you think of the collection? Do you have a favorite shade? Besides the staining issue I had with Primrose I really loved them all with Pansy, Bluebird, and Hyacinth being my top picks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!