Thursday, May 16, 2019

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Metallic Matte



Hello lovelies! Today I have some new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri shades to share! All six of these shades are matte but I personally preferred the sparkly look with glossy top coat. I included swatches of both so you can see for yourself. I'm a fan of the Insta-Dri line (I swear I own most of them) but the brush is always the one thing that I think could be improved on. While it's just a bit to big usually, all of these brushes were cut unevenly :(. Let's get to the swatches..


Gold Rush is a shimmery yellow gold matte. Shown is two coats without, then with glossy top coat.




Smokey Silver is a shimmery silver matte. Shown is two coats without, then with glossy top coat.




Burnished Wine is a berry to gold duochrome matte with holo sparks. Shown is two coats without, then with glossy top coat.




Rose Flush is a nude/peach matte with pink shimmer. Shown is two coats without, then with glossy top coat.




Smoldering Teal is a bright aqua matte with silver shimmer. Shown is two coats without, then with glossy top coat.




Molten Mauve a maroon matte with subtle purple shimmer. This formula was a little too thick and I couldn't get it to apply evenly. Shown is two coats without, then with glossy top coat.



The Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes are available at most drugstores, Target, Walmart, etc. They typically retail from $4-$5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!