Thursday, July 27, 2017

Powder Perfect Kings and Castles, Floral, and 1980's Stamping Plates Review


Hello lovelies! Today I'm reviewing three of the new Powder Perfect stamping plates. I am super impressed by the variety and quality of design in all three. I especially like the originality of the Kings and Castles plate, I don't have anything like it. If you haven't seen my Four Year Blogiversary Epic Giveaway yet, two of these plates are actually part of the prize! Let's take a look..



Kings and Castles 1 plate


There is something very romantic to me about this plate. I love the regal and historical aspect of it.


Polishes used:
Colores de Carol Coquette
Colores de Carol Silhouette
Powder Perfect Black stamping polish
Powder Perfect Pale Pink





Polishes used:
Powder Perfect Beguiling Presence
Powder Perfect La Posta Del Falcone
Powder Perfect Black stamping polish




Floral 1 plate


There are a million and one floral plates out there, and yet I still found this one to be unique. I love the small images at the top, those are always great when I do my kids nails.


Polishes used:
Powder Perfect Legend Says..
Powder Perfect Robin Hood
Powder Perfect Bermuda
Powder Perfect White stamping polish






Polishes used:
Powder Perfect I Can't Sleep 
Powder Perfect Watchful Nights
Powder Perfect Gold stamping polish




1980's 1 plate


This plate is so much fun! I love playing with the different textures and patterns. I only did one mani with this plate because I failed three times with the other idea I had in mind, and decided to save it for another time.


Polishes used:
Powder Perfect Black stamping polish
Powder Perfect White stamping polish


The Kings and Castles 1, Floral 1, and 1980's 1 stamping plates are all available now and can be purchased from the Australian Powder Perfect website or the US Powder Perfect website.

Powder Perfect
US website

What plate of the three I reviewed do you like best? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!